They are as follows:
- Plan - What neeeds to be accomplished. Results in a road map for what lies ahead.
- Analyze - Identifies all possible solutions to the problem at hand. A synthesis activity that decides the best and final solution to a problem.
- Design - Perform detailed tasks to determine materials and resources required to navigate the roadmap.
- Implement - Acquire all materials deemed required in Planning phase then assemble, install, test and train for proper use
- Support - Monitor use of product and user's feedback.
There we have it. Old knowledge with a lot of applications for the now. Plan, Analyze, Design, Implement, and Support. In order. Cheers to a very productive life.